37390 Ruben Lane
Sandy OR 97055 USA
1 503 826-9330
1 800 624-1511
Fax: 1 503 826-1340
AMS International Representatives:
Australia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Philippines & Ghana Africa
1)Videos! - "Investigating & Understanding Fire Assaying" exhibits an in-depth introduction to assaying. A necessary 2½ hour video covering chemistry, procedures of the fire assay of both oxide and sulfide ores, down to weighing the assay bead. Action Mining president, Mike Glenn, narrates and simplifies the assaying procedure. $ 79.95. SPECIAL BUNDLE: Video on Fire Assaying & Fire Assay Home Study Course $99.00
2) Our video "The Leaching Process for Catalytic Converter Material", in DVD format, is available. A 2 hour video discussing the procedures for handling converter material, including the basic steps necessary to profitably extract the PGMs from the various types of converters. Buy individually for $129.95 or BUNDLE with the Assaying DVD and CLS Manual for $199.00. See our flyer for details. NEW - Catalytic converter flux made specifically for assaying or smelting converters.
3) Our completely re-vamped bench model of the Wave Table (second picture below) - M5. operates & looks like the larger models, with linear bearings & fiberglass top. Its uniqueness still allows for fast and accurate field (weighing in at only 130 lbs) or lab work. 3 options available: for in-house lab work as a 110V 60C model, or as a 220V 50C model, or as a 12V battery (not included) for field work!
4) The 2013 Models M7/M8 (3rd picture) now have built-in hydraulic lift systems (jack included) , 4 riser bolts for straightening up your table on any surface no matter how un-level., & built-in 20 mesh screen pan. See the newsletter for more information.
5) Our newest product (first picture below) - the Continuous Ore Roaster will process 50-500 lbs/hr (depending on material) through the roasting chamber (2” metal pipe) moving through the 4 ft long oven chamber. Temperature control unit maintains the proper temperature (1350°F recommended) for roasting your material. Auger & metal pipe rotated at different speeds determined by amount of sulfides.
6) New 500 gram scale (fourth picture), readability of 0.01 gram. Pocket-sized scale with soft case. Easy to calibrate with weights (not included). Perfect for weighing samples. Priced at only $66.95!! Many other new scales available - see the catalog.