42 Years of Service to the Mining Industry
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS & EVENTS
Our knowledgeable and service-conscious staff are readily available to assist you in your concentrating table needs. AMS maintains its original credo of “Innovators in Noble Metal Technology”, with shipment worldwide for the dynamic concentrator – the Micron Mill Wave Table.
- ONLINE STORE UNDER CONSTRUCTION ….we are currently working on our online store so that you are able to order online. If there is something you can’t find in our catalog, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Want to pick up an order in Plains Montana? We have moved to Plains, Montana…. please call 406.826.9330 to place the order on will call first, this way our staff can have pulled and ready for pick up. Otherwise we can always ship your order!
- Our mid-size Wave Table Model M7/8/9 now has easy accessible grease fittings located on the outer main frame, along with metal screen paneling for each side for safety. The motor frame has also been redesigned for optimum performance and safety. Also included: 1) a built-in hydraulic jack lift (jack included), 2) 2 leveling risers to accommodate any platform, 3) a formed feed trough for interchangeable mesh screens (-20 mesh screen included) for testing, 4) double the number of linear bearings for improved performance. 5) variable speed control. See catalog for more details.
- The M5 Lab/Bench Model Wave Table-now with built in screen-it retains its portability for field work, while updated to better resemble and operate like the larger production models. A perfect “Mini-Me”! Now available in 110V or 220V motor for standard in-house laboratory testing. New feed trough will be solid ultra-high density black plastic. See catalog for more info.
- REMINDER: We moved to Plains, Montana. Our business hours are 9AM-3PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday/Thursday by appointment.
© 2021 Copyright Action Mining Services Inc. /?php _e('Powered by', 'GoHost Web'); ?>